Monday, October 26, 2015

My gorgeous friend Shez….

 

IMG_0562

IMG_0563

 

IMG_0564

We all know Shez…..

and I am sure we all know how gorgeous and generous she is….

Even though, I  know all of this…she never ceases to blow me away…

Check out these very generous gifts she has sent my grandson Oscar….

How cute are they ….

Love the bibs and those swimmers….

to my very dear friend Shez… I am sending you a massive hug…and you are one special friend…xx

IMG_0581_thumb

And here is the little man…..in his Moo Moos arms

Happy Monday

take care

keep safe

Peg

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. awwh Peg you are very welcome,i wished i had time to do more. I am over the moon that you are a Moo Moo and i do love this pic of your little man,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Shez sent.. Love the budgie smugglers...LOL..
    Cute photo of Oscar. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is one generous caring lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular Shez has done it again. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful thought. They are great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one in a million our Shez. Your little man is growing so quick

      Delete
  6. Shez is such a sweetie! Love all the thoughtful gifts she sent your little man :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is one very handsome little man. Shez is sure one special lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg