Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Very thoughtful Friends……

IMG_4844IMG_4845

I received this in yesterdays post, from the very thoughtful Christine…huge hug coming your way….xxx

IMG_4841

 

IMG_4842

IMG_4843

and these two adorable penny rugs are part of my Santa Sack gifts…..from my ‘beautiful friend Keryn”……..I am speechless!!!!!!….and you’re getting a huge hugs as well xxx

IMG_4833

FIS…swap today is “A”…….and this is my beautiful Angel….made by my angel Christine….your getting one of those hugs as well…..xxx

I have just been so spoilt….such generous gift……thank you so much…

Happy one sleep…

Peg

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gifts Peg. Have a wonderful Christmas hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Peg, hope you have a wonderful Christmas...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you deserve it Peg. Have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous gifts Peg ,lots of hugs you are giving out Peg,those penny rugs are adorable,love all your gifts Peg,happy xmas eve my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gifts, so spoilt ...Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely penny rugs, and a cute angel ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are all gorgeous gifts...

    Happy christmas Peg to you and yours.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those penny rugs are beautiful. Love the little angel heart too. Merry Christmas dear Peg - I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those penny rugs, and that little angel is just adorable. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those penny rugs are amazing. You surely are being spoiled. Enjoy.
    Merry Christmas to you. Have a wonderful day enjoying all your lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! Merry Christmas dear Peg. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg